The Calvinist Church New Turda from Basarabia Square, was built in the 15th century in Gothic style, having elements of early Gothic, the present form dating from 1504. This year is indicated by an inscription with Gothic alphabet on the southern buttress. It is a hall church, with a bell tower on the West facade. The defensive wall dates back to the 15th century, which at that time had 6 semicircular bastions and a square one. Today is just one semicircular bastion, where we find incised the year 1870, as well as the square bastion.