Old Turda Calvinist church is situated in the centre of Turda, Haşdeu Street, nr. 1 and is an architectural monument in Gothic style and was built in the location where existed an older church. By 1564 was a Roman Catholic church. The interior of the church was damaged in the 17th, then being remade. The clock tower, having a height of 60 meters, was built in the period 1904-1906. The west façade is the one that presents the elements of Gothic style in the late 15th century, and the northern façade presents five buttresses.