The church on Crinului Street, nr. 2, is built in Gothic style, being attested since 1453. In the 16th century this was, in turn, in the administration of the community which had the most believers-in 1554 was Lutheran Church, in 1558 was a Calvinist church, and in 1568 was a Unitarian Church.
The monumental edifice falls stylistically in the Gothic churches built in the Transylvanian cities. A ship shaped church, with a tower on the west façade and buttresses. Inside we find a gothic vault dating from 1500 and the coffered ceiling, the third in the history of the church is dated from 1779.