In the center of Câmpia Turzii, on Mihai Viteazul Street, no. 1, there is the Reformed Calvinist Church. It is a fortified church, attested from 1680. This year appears on a marble plaque inside the church and on the bell tower. The enclosure wall has a thickness of about 60 cm and 75 m in circumference. This is supported by buttresses and presents observation and riposte holes in case of attack, specific to medieval times. On the entrance gate is carved the year 1702, and the coat of arms of Countess Sophia Serédi, who sustained financially the raising of the entrance gate.