Skip to content
Casa Învăţătorului Cluj

The Teacher’s House

This building located in Stephen the Great Square was build between 1902-1903, initially it was a students dorm for the ones attending school of teachers or for the teachers children who completed their studies in Cluj.

During the First World War the building was used as a military hospital, and after the Second World War it was used by the Economic Sciences Faculty, after which, the County School Inspectorate carried out its activity in the building. Currently, several private companies have their headquarters in this building.