Skip to content

Palace of Justice

The Palace of Justice was built between 1900-1902, on the corner between Calea Dorobanţilor and Stephen the Great Square. It is an eclectic style building, representative of Belle Époque architecture. It was designed to be a vast palace, with numerous spaces that can be used as offices, entrances and stairs in monumental style leading to the halls of festivities and meetings. There are two entrances: one on the northern façade and a second on the western one. It has at the entrances a portico consisting of four Doric columns that support a balcony on the first floor.