Skip to content

Reformed Calvinist Church Huedin

The first church built in Huedin on the current Avram Iancu Street, is supposed to be dated around 1200, and its important extensions take place in the XIV-XVI centuries. From the second half of the 16th century, it remained under the jurisdiction of the Reformed-Calvinist denomination. It is a church surrounded by a wall, the pulpit is made in Gothic style, and the ceiling is coffered and has an astrological calendar painted.