The Pharmacy History Collection is subordinated to the History National Museum of Transylvania. The museum is located in the oldest drugstore in Cluj, Hintz house, being established in 1954.
The museum comprises a large variety of exhibits which emphasise the evolution of this field: furniture from the 17th – 19th centuries; old pharmaceutical recipients made of wood and pharmaceutical printings. The origin of this museum is the collection of Transylvanian pharmaceutical objects of teacher Iuliu Orient (1869-1940). The drugstore was divided as follows: Office, the room where the drugs were sold; Storehouse, a room designed to store raw materials and drugs; Laboratory, the room were the drugs were made.