In the centre of Cluj-Napoca municipality, Eroilor Avenue, the Franciscan-minorite order decides to erect a church which today serves the Greek Catholic Cathedral. In 1779, with the support of Empress Maria Theresa, the Franciscan order hires the architect Johan Eberhardt Blaumann, which restores the baroque church. The church appears in the form of a hall, with a polygonal chancel with a façade compounded by vertical double pilasters. Indoors we meet specific late Baroque decorative elements. The church has returned to the Romanian Church United with Rome, now the Cathedral of Cluj-Gherla Bishopric.